Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Guys,

Thanks for your support. I think I would just like to clarify a few things:

1. I am just an ordinary person like all of you, except I have been in Forex for long enough to know what works and what doesn't. I still have a day job and it has been exhausting in the last week trying to work and monitor trades all the time, and my wife's getting upset that I haven't been able to spend time with the family. Hence my decision to stop the manual trades signal.

2. I will still take some manual trades every now and then on my manual trades account, as I would also like to see if my strategy can be successful in the long term. However the trades will be less frequent and less closely managed. I generally prefer to set SL to BE once a trade is in 10-15 pips of profit, but that will not be possible to achieve all the time with my current busy life.

3. For those who still have active subscriptions, you will still get some trades until the end of the trial period. I hope we can make a bit more profit before then.

4. I would definitely consider offering the manual trade signals again if I can manage to quit my day job. But I am not sure when or whether it will ever happen. At the moment I feel providing a manual signal is not really something I can keep up with in the long term, and I don't want to offer my manual trades if they are less optimally managed than how I would have preferred...

5. For those who wonder how I identify the trades, I simply look at the trades from SFE Price Action, SFE Night Scalper and SteadyCapture, but wait for their trades to be in some drawdown to offer me a better risk / reward ratio, before I take the trades. Because each of the strategies has proven themselves to have a slight edge over the market, improving the risk / reward ratio on their trades should be even more profitable in the long term - or at least that's what I believe. I hope you guys will have some success at manual trading too.
    Last edited by ccjhuang; 01-10-2018, 12:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ccjhuang
      Hi Guys,

Thanks for your support. I think I would just like to clarify a few things:

1. I am just an ordinary person like all of you, except I have been in Forex for long enough to know what works and what doesn't. I still have a day job and it has been exhausting in the last week trying to work and monitor trades all the time, and my wife's getting upset that I haven't been able to spend time with the family.

2. I will still take manual trades every now and then on my manual trades account, as I would also like to know if my strategy can be successful in the long term. However the trades will be less frequent and less closely managed. I generally prefer to set SL to BE once a trade is in 10-15 pips of profit, but that will not be possible to achieve all the time with my current busy life.

3. For those who still have active subscriptions, you will still get some trades until the end of the trial period. I hope we can make a bit more profit before then.

4. I would definitely consider offering the manual trade signals again if I can manage to quit my day job. But I am not sure when or whether it will ever happen.... At the moment I feel providing a manual signal is not really something I can keep up with in the long term, and I don't want to offer my manual trades if they are less optimally managed than I would have preferred...

5. For those who wonder how I identify the trades, I simple look at trades from SFE Price Action, SFE Night Scalper and SteadyCapture, but wait for their trades to be in some drawdown to offer me a better risk / reward ratio, before I take the trades. Because each of the strategies has proven themselves to have a slight edge over the market, improving the risk / reward ratio on their trades should be even more profitable in the long term - or at least that's what I believe. I hope you guys will have some success at manual trading too.
      Hey Jimmy, is there a way you can perform your manual trading as per your own account? The idea isn't for you to make 10% a month for us but to achieve as close to your long term results as possible. If you're alrdy going to make your own manual trades, is there a way we can still copy it? You don't have to do it every time or evaluate every trade your EAs make.
      My opinion let us know alright!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by shawntan View Post
        Hey Jimmy, is there a way you can perform your manual trading as per your own account? The idea isn't for you to make 10% a month for us but to achieve as close to your long term results as possible. If you're alrdy going to make your own manual trades, is there a way we can still copy it? You don't have to do it every time or evaluate every trade your EAs make.
        My opinion let us know alright!

Comment

Oops Gold already hit TP when I was typing the last post lol

Comment

Comment

In case you guys are wondering, I would have taken some of the current SFE PA trades on my manual trade account, but it�s evening / family time for me now so I won�t be able to monitor the trades if I open them. It looks like SFE PA is going to have a good day with the breakout. Perhaps some of you can manually place some of the SFE PA�s trades and go for some profit. Good luck!
              Thanks so much Jimmy!! You could copy the manual account to your main account and separate the manual from your combined but yet receive the manual for your combined acc.
              Actually what I meant was exactly what you've described in the quoted text! You don't have to trade the market 24/7! That's what the ea is for, I think your family time is crucial and honestly, all the money in the world can't buy you more time with them when it comes down to it. But I'm the kind that would be more than happy if you place like 1 trade a month HAHAHA so you can spend time with your family yet not focus too much on the manual trading. It's kind of like an add on service

Comment

Thanks so much Jimmy!! You could copy the manual account to your main account and separate the manual from your combined but yet receive the manual for your combined acc.
                Actually what I meant was exactly what you've described in the quoted text! You don't have to trade the market 24/7! That's what the ea is for, I think your family time is crucial and honestly, all the money in the world can't buy you more time with them when it comes down to it. But I'm the kind that would be more than happy if you place like 1 trade a month HAHAHA so you can spend time with your family yet not focus too much on the manual trading. It's kind of like an add on service

Comment

Far out 8% today. Haha wish I had signed up for the 2 weeks!!!!! 15% total! Lucky SOB.
                  Nice trading btw.

Comment

Originally posted by Big River Man View Post
                    Far out 8% today. Haha wish I had signed up for the 2 weeks!!!!! 15% total! Lucky SOB.
                    Nice trading btw.
                    Thanks.

Comment

Ok maybe I misunderstood your post before...so you mean you would still like to copy my manual trades account even if I may only be taking a few trades every now and then, and I may not be able to monitor the trades all the time? Well if you don�t mind that then you can just stick around and keep the subscription going...I just don�t want people to stay subscribed with the expectation that I will be trading all the time, and actively managing every trade.
                      AWESOME! So you'll still be trading the signal account is that right?I honestly don't care if you don't open a trade at all Haha I'll resub to your account now! I had cancelled it because I thought you were going to close it

Comment

AWESOME! So you'll still be trading the signal account is that right?I honestly don't care if you don't open a trade at all Haha I'll resub to your account now! I had cancelled it because I thought you were going to close it

Comment

Good News
                          Re subbed on both my accounts

Comment

Jimmy you magnificent bastard!!!! exactly the good news i need after some heavy losses elsewhere earlier

Btw how do i re-sub, totally ok with less frequent trades

Comment

Originally posted by phynicle View Post
                              Jimmy you magnificent bastard!!!! exactly the good news i need after some heavy losses elsewhere earlier

Btw how do i re-sub, totally ok with less frequent trades

Comment

Thanks for keeping the signal open, Jimmy. I'm fine with whatever sporadic trades you happen to make. Family first!

Comment

Working...
                                X